Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cute and Happy Damask Custom Cards!

There are just days when the simplest little thing makes you smile.  I think these card designs are one of them.  I just fell in love with the simplicity of them, they look like hand crafted cards yet much nicer.  I've been offering the Luxe Cards for a few months now.  Some of you may ask, "what is a Luxe Card?"  They are two sided cards that are cut out with scallop or other designs to make them unique.  I have some great designs for high school seniors and you can see those on my senior site and blog.  But these I thought would be amazing for birth announcements, children's party announcements, etc.


So the next time you want to send out a holiday or other special occasion card, and you're looking for something amazing, I offer these cards for $100 for the first 25 and $65 for each additional set of 25.  They come with envelopes also.

No comments:

Post a Comment