Monday, July 25, 2011

A Benefit for Buster...A Great Deal for You!

By now, I think everyone knows what a Groupon is.  Well, I've decided to run my own version of this and I call it a Houpon -- "Heidi Coupon".  For those of you who didn't see it on my Facebook page, my cat Buster went into the Urgent Care Vet Hospital this weekend due to an obstructed bladder.  Poor thing, he was only hours away from his heart giving out!  I am so thankful to the staff at Urgent Care for taking such good care of him.  He's home now, feeling much better and seems to be back to his old self.  But unfortunately for me, I'm left with $1500 worth of vet bills.

So what does one do when they are faced with a debt they didn't plan on?  Get creative!!  I am doing a special for the next 10 days and it's pretty great.  Don't need it yourself?  No problem, tell a friend!  Anyone can purchase this certificate and it's good until 12/31/11.  What is it, you ask?

Receive a local half hour family, pet or child portrait session and $200 worth of print credit for only $125!  That's 55% off my usual fee.  You must purchase this certificate between now and August 5th, it can be used for yourself or anyone you want to give it to, and it does expire December 31, 2011.  Pretty neat, huh?

If you are interested, just call me or email me by August 5th and I will send you an invoice for the $125.  Once paid, I will send you a certificate for the session and print credit.  And remember, all proceeds go to Buster's Benefit.  So thanks for your help and Buster thanks you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment