Thursday, July 14, 2011

Are you insane for props??

Oh my gosh, where do I start?  One of my favorite websites, Prop Insanity, is looking for a new writer to test out props and what else, write about them!  Many of you don't realize this, but in junior high and high school I was on the school newspaper.  I was determined to be a writer as my career choice but as many things in life, things didn't turn out as expected.  Don't get me wrong...I LOVE being a photographer and wouldn't change that for anything.  But somewhere deep down I always felt like my inner child was telling me that I gave up on dream that was so important to me.

So here I am today, excited and giggly like a 15 year old, hoping that the staff at Prop Insanity like me.  Well not just like me, but really really like me!  I'm hoping that I get selected as one of their writers and that I can have fun with my photography while using new props and then write all about it.  How cool would that be?  It's like having your cake and eating it too!  And to top it off with a cherry, I would be giving away free sessions to my clients when I use any of the new props that I will be writing about. So wish me luck and I'll let you know what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Kyler would love to be first in line to test those props out!! Good Luck Heidi!!! How could they not LOVE you!?!?

    ReplyDelete