Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lenticular Photographs Are Here!

What the heck is a lenticular photograph, you ask!  It's one of those cool prints that change when you move them back and forth.  Check out my sample on the right to get an idea.  You've seen them before, but never knew that you could have one made with images from you or your family.  Well, now you can!

Why order a lenticular print?  There are many ways these prints can be used.  You can choose two or three different shots and have one cool image to share with friends & family showcasing them all.  Or maybe you would like to have several photographs of your child from when they were a baby, to being a toddler, to being a child.  See them grow up all over again with the waive of your print!

I'm looking at offering these prints at a great introductory price of $25 for a 3.5x5 inch print.  Let me know what you think of this new product with a comment below.  You know that I'm always on the look out for new and exciting products but your feedback is essential.  And hey, if you see something out there that you think is pretty cool and I should offer, just send me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment