Thursday, December 1, 2011

Die Cut Boutique Cards Are Finally Here!

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love collecting gorgeous design templates for making unique and impressive cards.  Not to disappoint this Holiday Season, I spent most of today naming, resizing and uploading my latest holiday card designs.  So if you have a few minutes and are curious to see what all the fuss is about, check my new designs out at www.bluemelon.com/sliceoflife.

Just to give you a sneak peak, here are a couple of the designs.  My boutique cards are printed on both sides, come in an array of different papers (my favorite is the pearl finish...it has an irridescent quality to it!), and include envelopes.  So let me know what you think, and hey, if you already did your holiday card thing this year, just keep me in mind for next year.  I always run specials every October 1st thru November 15th and I think next year's special will include a session and 25 boutique cards.





Happy shopping and a warm & memorable holiday season to you & yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment