Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Holiday Special Unveiled!!

I know that a lot of you have been waiting to hear what this year's special will be...drumroll please!  After careful consideration and talking with some of my customers, I am offering a 30 minute local session and one custom designed holiday card jpeg file for a low price of $89.  You can then have your card printed wherever you choose!  Would rather have me print your cards?  No problem!  I've discounted my holiday card prices for those clients who take advantage of my special.



For a surcharge, you can also have me design double sided cards, folded cards, and more.  I've uploaded a sample from one of my past designs to show you a 5x5 trifold card.  There are so many possibilities out there that I don't like lumping everyone into a "one size fits all" special.  So if you are interested, call to set up your session as soon as possible.  There are limited sessions available and they must be paid upon booking.  The special lasts from October 1st through November 17th.

Outside of Card




Inside of Card

No comments:

Post a Comment