Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awesome New Presets for Retouching Your Images!

The past few months I have been spending my time learning new ways to retouch images and give them a contemporary look.  Not that I would do this to every image, per say, but sometimes having some funky color or high contrast can really make an image pop.  You'll be seeing a little more of this in my work from now on, so don't be surprised if you look at one of your future photographs and say, "hey, how did she do that?"

I am showing a sample of a Before and After from one of my more colorful backgrounds.  Not all my work will be this radical, but I thought you might get a kick out of seeing something more artistic.  Let me know in the future if you want more contemporary finishes on your images.  This can be done while we are color correcting and we can always have the original image on hand in case you don't like it.  Click on the image below to see it larger for more detail.


Okay, now it's your turn.  Let me know what you think.  That is what they make comments boxes for...yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment